This program is specifically designed to help children advance quickly in English:
- Cambridge materials are well known for their effectiveness and quality.
- They have relatable themes adapted for each age group to assist children in expressing themselves with confidence.
- Classes are 90 minutes long and take place once a week in small groups (8 children maximum).
To motivate students in their learning and enhance the skills acquired during the program, the teacher may offer students the opportunity to take the Cambridge English exam for their level. This exam taken in primary school can help students to enter a bilingual program in a private middle school.
- Young Learners Starters – Pre-A1: CP, CE1, CE2
- Young Learners Movers – A1: CE2, CM1, CM2
- Young Learners Flyers – A2: CM2, 6e, 5e
- Cambridge English Key for School – Upper A2: 5e, 4e
- Cambridge English Preliminary for Schools – B1: 3e -2de
English for Bilinguals
We have built a specialized program for bilingual students, students returning from expatriation in a foreign country and students who have been exposed to the English language since their early childhood (English-speaking nanny, bilingual school in Paris, etc.).
Our program allows them to continue learning the language and improve their spelling and writing skills.
Early Years Program
This program, designed for kindergarten children, gives children a head start from the age of 4.
- Children discover English through fun activities (arts and crafts, songs, puppets, etc.).
- The Cambridge Kid’s Box curriculum is used to prepare young children for our Cambridge Program.
- Classes are 1 hour long and take place once a week in small groups (8 students maximum).