Recognized for its flexibility, the Bright test allows you to assess your level of English online!
The Bright test:
- is aligned with the CEFR (The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages);
- evaluates all levels of English;
- and is used by companies to evaluate their collaborators’ English in a professional context.
The structure of the Bright test
Knowing how a test works is important: it avoids any last-minute surprises. The Bright test has the advantage of being very flexible since it can be done online.
- Available entirely on the internet.
- Everyone receives an email with their own log-in information.
- 120 random multiple-choice questions.
- 2 main parts: Writing and Speaking
- The total duration of the test is 45 to 60 minutes.
- Please note that for the written assessment, the candidate has 45 seconds to answer each question. For the oral part, 60 seconds are given for each answer (the audio sample can be listened to twice).
- Important: only one correct answer per question and it is impossible to go back over your answers before the end of the test.
Understanding your Bright score
- The Bright test score (evaluation report) is available at the end of the exam. You can download it as a PDF.
- Scores range from 0 (beginner) to 5 (bilingual).
- A score between 4.5 to 5 on the Bright test is considered fluent (C1).